Rick Hyde is a Wheaton chiropractor who serves Wheaton and the surrounding communities in IL .
Rick Hyde uses chiropractic care to improve the health and wellness in all areas of patient's lives, whether they are having problems with back pain or neck pain, or just want to start feeling better when they wake up in the morning. Dr. Hyde takes a "whole person" approach in chiropractic care, which means looking for the underlying causes of disease, discomfort, and pain, as opposed to just treating the symptoms. Many seemingly unrelated symptoms often arise from imbalances in the spinal column, and Dr. Hyde will be able to determine the root of the pain and create a personalized chiropractic and wellness plan to suit each patient's individual needs. Under the supervision and care of our caring and skilled chiropractor, patients report higher functioning in all areas of their lives.
If you have any questions about our Wheaton chiropractor, or would like to learn more about chiropractic care at Complete Chiropractic, please call us at 630-665-0788 today!
Dr. Rick Hyde
Doctor of Chiropractic Physician (DC)
Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician®
416 E. Roosevelt Rd. Ste. 108 – www.7essentialhealth.com
Wheaton, IL 60189 630-665-0788 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Techniques/Certifications – Over 800 Post Graduate Hours
Pettibon Spinal Correction Certified
Clear Institute Scoliosis Complete Seminars
ART – active release technique – myofascial release full body certified
Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician – Extra Seminars Diplomate
1987-1991 Waukegan High School Waukegan, IL
- Male Athlete of the Year – 4 year 3 sport athlete in football, baseball, and basketball
- Waukegan Sports Hall of Fame - 2008
1991-1995 Augustana College Rock Island, IL
Bachelor of Arts
- Major in Biology and Pre – med
- Took athletic injuries, kinesiology, and exercise physiology as adjuncts
- Played three sports; football - 4 yr letter winner, baseball - 3 letter winner, and track 1.
1996-2000 National University of Health Sciences (NCC) Lombard, IL
Bachelor of Science – in 16 months from start to finish!
Doctorate of Chiropractic- 5 years - thirty credits a semester.
2000 Present Post Graduate Seminars
- Active Release Technique (ART) Certified since 1998, Full Body Certified.
- Pettibon and Clear Institute scoliosis correction certified
- Cox Flexion Distraction certified
- Acupuncture Certified – 200 hours
- 800 hours in spinal correction seminars
2010 Board of Chiropractic Sports Physicians Lombard, IL
Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP)
2000 – 2002 Bowers Chiropractic Center Downers Grove, IL
2002 – Present Complete Chiropractic Wheaton, IL
Owner – Doctor