Summertime may mean barbecue and it may mean the beach, but it also means outdoor activities that we haven't engaged in for much of the year such as hiking, biking, volleyball, and tennis. If we w ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Health is Serious Business
40th in life expectancy, last in infant mortality out of 42 industrialized countries, and spending the most money on doctors, hospitals and drugs in the world including is not a good healthcare model (1) for the US. We need better lifestyle modification. Want to improve your employees’ health, focus, and energy? For every dollar spent by employers on health and wellness programs, ROI is $1.49 to $4.91 in benefits according to the US Department of Health and Human Services. One study by Koffman managed $6.
How your business benefits:
• Lowers health insurance costs
• Inspires people to be their best and increases staff morale and productivity
• Reduces sickness an absenteeism
• Reduces turnover and lowers recruiting and training cost
(1) The Sorry State of American Health, TIME LIFE, Dec. 8, 2008, World Health Organization website. Life expectancy at birth (years), UN World Population Prospects 2010.
Transforming the Planet’s health through living and teaching the 7 Essentials by:
How It Works
Dr. Rick Hyde
Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
416 E. Roosevelt Rd. Ste. 108
Wheaton, IL 60187, 630-665-0788